- 2012 – present: CTO at FastLogic sp. z o.o., . Co-Founder & CTO, Software Team Leader DESY MSK (LLRF Group) contractor from FastLogic sp. z o.o.
- 2010-2012: Assistant Professor at Technical University of Lodz, Department of Microelectronic and Computer Science, Technical coordinator and contractor from Technical University of Lodz in The European X-Ray Laser Project XFEL
- 2007-2010: Research Assistant at Technical University of Lodz, Department of Microelectronic and Computer Science, Contractor from Technical University of Lodz in Coordinated Accelerator Research in Europe – RII3-CT- 2003-506395
Co-founder and Board Member of FastLogic LLC, CTO – in 2010 received with mention the Ph.D. degree in computer science in domain of compiler construction from the Lodz University of Technology. In 2011 he received the ABB IT Challenge Second Award for PhD Dissertation in the field of information technology. His scientific research interests are mainly focused on the compiler construction, control systems for high energy physics experiments and firmware development for embedded systems. His industry activities are related to advanced systems for data acquisition and processing using embedded microprocessors.
Highlights of qualifications:
- Experience in development of Linux and Windows device drivers,
- Comprehensive knowledge on design and development of software for embedded systems,
- Computer Programming in C, C++ languages,
- Strong background in compilers theory and parallel programming,
- Solid foundation in ATCA, uTCA and MTCA.4 telecommunication standards
- Development, implementation and maintenance of LLRF control software for FLASH and XFEL linear accelerators. Adjustments of software for new hardware and end-user requirements requirements,
- Adjustments of FLASH/XFEL LLRF control software for several different experiments,
- Development and implementation of Linux Device Driver for PCIExpress-based data acquisition boards,
- Development and implementation of FastLogic smart-home hardware access solutions,
- Implementation of Software Methods for Radiation Fault Tolerance in GCC compiler.
- Ph.D. in Computer Science, Lodz University of Technology, Faculty of Electrical, Electronic, Computer and Control Engineering, 2010 Dissertation Title: „ Automatic Implementation of Software Methods for Radiation Fault Tolerance Algorithms in Microprocessor-based System with Special Emphasis on Optimization of Generated Code”
- M.Sc. in Computer Science, Lodz University of Technology, Faculty of Electrical, Electronic, Computer and Control Engineering, 2004 Thesis Title: “Software USB protocol analyser”