- 2016 – present: Self Employed
- 2004 – 2016: Sr. Information Security Analyst at Lockheed Martin
- 1999 – 2003: Sr. Manager, Security and Privacy Group at Noblis (formerly Mitretek Systems)
- 1993 – 1999: Director at Cypress Consulting Inc.
- 1987 – 1993: Research Staff at Institute for Defense Analyses
As a security expert, I have successfully led full life cycle IT security projects for organizations in diverse industries including government, defense, healthcare, finance and telecom, among others. My record includes devising and instituting state of the art strategies that ensure security and privacy. I am also known for:
- Managing complex projects, bringing them in on time and within budget
- Identifying information system flaws and developing secure solutions
- Enabling systems integrations of diverse acquisitions
- Delivering timely programs and processes for multi-site, international operations
My strengths include examining complex systems and infrastructures and providing cutting edge security solutions; identifying/managing risk; and leading high-performance teams.
Top Secret Clearance and NSA: Infosec Assessment Methodology cert.
- System Network & Security
- Network Administration
- Program & Project Management
- WAN LAN
- Crisis Management
- Risk Management