Angel Investor and Advisor
- Board Member, CBRE (S&P 500)
- Chairman, Arrimus, Real Estate lnvesting
- Managing Partner, Real Estate Strategies, Beaumont
- Chairman, RWH, Real Estate with Fintech Methodology
- CEO, The Koił Company, Real Estate lnvesting
- Advisor, Olympus Sky
- 2010 – 2019: President, Irvine Company
- 1997 – 2005: CEO, CBRE, Inc.
- 1981 – 1997: President, The Koll Company
- 1979 – 1981: SVP, World Savings (Golden West Financial Subsidiary)
- 1966 – 1979: Bank of America, Irvine Company, San Diego Port District, County of Orange
1) Board member of CBRE, the largest real estate services company in the world with annual revenues of $23 billion and 80,000 employees in 60 countries. In the six years as CEO, revenues grew at 14% per year and the stock price increased lOx. Capital markets activities while CEO included taking the company private, increasing the company’s size by 40% through a major acquisition and taking it back public.
2) CEO of the Koll Company, a diversified West Coast based real estate company focused on office and industrial real estate. Previous activities as President included taking a portion of the company public then private and managing the Koll Company development of over 100 Mill SF of office, industrial and retail space.
3) Chairman of Arrimus Capital, a focused buy, fix and sell apartment and student housing strategy. Arrimus has done 15 deals for $500 Mill in California and Texas over the last 10 years with investor net returns averaging 18%.
4) Chairman of RWH, a holding company for three non-traded public REITs, focused on investing in triple net leased properties and student housing through fintech methodology. $450 Mill of assets under management.
5) Managing Partner Real Estate Strategies for Beaumont, a global real estate private equity firm.
Prior Public Company Directorships:
- Bolsa Chica Company
- Koll Management Services
- Western Pacific
- Realty Finance Corporation