Olympus Sky Technologies is a startup that has developed acybersecurity communication solution for IoT devices as well as asset tracking, focusing on Industrial IoT. We have also taken our asset tracking technology and extended it to create a document security product, targeting B2B SME.
We believe that our technology will change the way the world thinks about security. We are growing rapidly, and we need a skilled Business Developer/COO with experience in SaaS to acquire and manage new customers and investors (Round A). The ideal candidate will be ambitious, energetic, not risk averse and will have experience in B2B SaaS sales. In this role, you will be the front of the company and you will be responsible for developing long-term growth and relationships with clients, partners and investors, negotiating contracts and closing deals. We will rely on you to develop a deep understanding of the industry.
You do NOT need to reside in Poland or Europe for this role. It is obviously preferred, but not required.”
For the truly ambitious, this position can lead directly to the CEO role.
- Background in building SaaS sales channels
- Desires entrepreneurial challenge
- Energetic, enthusiastic, idealistic, and positive
- Articulate and thoughtful
- Fearless, confident with the absence of arrogance
- Ability to command the attention of even the most intimidating of audiences.
- Experience in managing remote teams
- Visionary with the ability to see the big picture both as it is now and how it will be in the future.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing sales goals and ensuring they are met
- Lead generation and prospect management
- Creating and managing SaaS sales channel
- Building long-term relationships with customers, partners and investors
- Create contract-winning proposals and negotiate contract terms with clients and investors
- Collaborating with the team to ensure contracted product is executed on-time
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; responding to client requests for proposals
- Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients and investors and presenting at industry exhibits
- Manage company finances
- Working with highly motivated teams
- Flexible scheduling and hours
- Option to work from home and/or remotely
- Equity in Company
- Ability to work in diverse industries and experience a wide variety of company cultures
- The possibility of higher pay for those who are successful
In Your application please include the following:
„Wyrażam zgodę na przetworzenie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (tekst jednolity: Dz. U. z 2002 r . Nr. 101., poz. 926. ze zmianami)”.