Chief Commercial Officer (CCO)
Entrepreneur, explorer, innovator. Krzysztof specializes in issues related to business security and effective implementation of projects (programs, projects, and their associated risk). For almost 20-years, Krzysztof has been building organizations’ resistance to threats, including those from cyberspace. Krzysztof deals with the optimization of business processes and information flow and has worked for some of the largest international and domestic companies within Poland.
Krzysztof is a member of the board of a cybersecurity company specializing in security consultancy and outsourcing. He is also a co-founder of the Center for Innovation and Commercialization of Technology Foundation and the Information Security Foundation Polska.
A graduate of the Executive MBA program of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (Netherlands), and the School of Social Psychology of the University of Warsaw. Krzysztof has carried out dozens of implementation projects for enterprises in:
- Finance & banking,
- Transportation and Logistics,
- Telecommunications & IT,
- Public Administration,
- Social Organizations.
Accomplishments and Associations:
- Member of the security committee at one of the largest companies in the medical industry.
- An associate of the APM Group (https://apmg-international.com/), a global accreditation, certification and examination body specializing in certification schemes for individuals, organizations and software.
- Axelos of the United Kingdom, focusing on implementing globally recognized management methodologies on the Polish market (https://www.axelos.com/about-axelos)
- An expert of the Polish Agency for Enterprise Development (https://en.parp.gov.pl/),
- An accredited trainer in the field of risk management M_o_R® (Management of Risk).
- Expert of the Kościuszko Institute (https://ik.org.pl/en/)
- Member of Information Systems Security Association (ISSA) International (https://www.issa.org/)