OlympusSky S.A. it is a US-Polish startup, placed in Lodz (POLAND), providing solutions for cybersecurity with special attention paid to automotive industry. Currently, OlympusSky is listed as one of the eight world’s most nteresting startups working on technologies related to self-driving vehicles, according to Comet Labs listing (“263 Self-Driving Startups to Watch”). The company reach is global – our new Silicon Valley office opens soon. Now, engineering team is formed in Łódź, which main aim is to develop AKM technology for multicore embedded environments and HSM systems – join Us!
- Good programming skills in C, C++
- Embedded system development experience, preferably automotive
- Skills of analytical thinking
- Good knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- Interpersonal skills for building good relationships with the team
- Ability to take responsibility for the tasks realization and high quality assurance
You will be responsible for:
- Identifying and analyzing requirements of the solution (customer requirements, electronic modules specification analysis, standards, etc.)
- Embedded software development for cryptographic systems
- Preparation of documentation, architecture, and presentation of the solution
- Employment agreement that gives You a sense of financial security
- Participation in commercial, research and development projects of cutting edge automotive market-related technologies
- Flexible working time
- Great working atmosphere in an international team of excellent specialists
Our offer is also addressed to young engineers beginning their careers – we do not expect much experience and more commitment to the tasks entrusted. Our team will be happy to help you develop your skills. If you are interested, please contact HR Department and submit your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org in the subject line with the tag: “[Work – SW Developer]”.
In Your application please include the following:
„Wyrażam zgodę na przetworzenie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (tekst jednolity: Dz. U. z 2002 r . Nr. 101., poz. 926. ze zmianami)”.